AV Preeminent* rated by Martindale-Hubbell, The Best Lawyers in America, Virginia Super Lawyers, Recognized by Washingtonian Magazine
At Surovell Isaacs Petersen & Levy, our Fairfax attorneys have decades of experience providing exceptional representation to the communities of Northern Virginia. During that time, we have built a solid reputation for creating effective resolutions for our clients in a wide range of legal practice areas, including:
- Family law — When divorce and other family law challenges arise, securing the representation of a skilled attorney is the first step toward achieving a positive resolution, especially if your divorce is complicated by government employment, military service or substantial assets and compensation.
- Criminal defense — Drunk driving, drug possession and other criminal charges can have serious penalties and a lasting effect on your life. It is critical that you do everything you can to defend your rights. Our attorneys can help you build a vigorous defense against criminal charges.
- Personal injury/medical malpractice — Suffering a personal injury can change the very fabric of your life. Depending on the severity of your injuries, recovery can be an extensive or even lifelong process. This makes it critical that you have access to the medical care and financial support that you will need.
- Business law — Small business owners need to have the confidence to take advantage of opportunities when they arise as well as being able to avoid unnecessary disruptions that could take a toll. Our skilled counsel can help you protect the continued success of your business.
- Estate planning — Planning for your estate today offers clear direction for your loved ones in the future as well as allowing you to provide for them and to ensure that your wishes regarding your future health care and financial decisions are known.
- Consumer law — Consumers may seem to suffer from an imbalance of power when confronting merchants and service providers who have taken advantage of them. There are laws that offer real protection to consumers, and we offer skilled representation that can use those laws to balance the equation.
Contact the Loudoun County Criminal Defense Lawyers of Surovell Isaacs Petersen & Levy
If you are facing a legal challenge involving family law, criminal defense, personal injury, estate planning, consumer law or business law, turn to the experienced Fairfax lawyers of Surovell Isaacs Petersen & Levy. To schedule an initial consultation, call 703-648-8279 or simply contact us online.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.